Modern medicine’s desire to continue to focus on profits and suppressing the gifts of Mother Nature (coining it alternative medicine, when it was here before), prevents us from remembering that our ancestor’s cured their ailments with herbs, roots, bark and oils
Science and skepticism has replaced the need to go “back to traditional remedies” with false diagnoses, unnecessary consumption of potentially life altering (sometimes fatal) drugs, and needless side-effects! We would rather rush to the Doctor for medication, instead of remembering the valuable remedies that our parents and grandparents would use, then we wonder why our hair falls out, have excessively dry skin, look aged, have digestive problems, the list goes on.
Castor Oil is one such gift of Mother Nature that has been “disrespected” in favor of modern medicine for some very simple ailments as it just doesn’t generate those pharmaceutical profits! So, for those of you who didn’t know, Castor Oil has been revered for its powerful medicinal and curative effects for centuries by physicians and herbalists, alike. We incorporate the “Jamaican” way of processing the castor oil bean in each of the “Fountain” products; hence the spotlight on the “facts” as it concerns Jamaican Black Castor Oil.
Contrary to popular belief, Castor Oil is not indigenous to the Caribbean only, and it truly is quintessential “global complete medicine cabinet in a bottle”! Numerous cultures are also aware of its many benefits, and all have their own traditional uses, in addition to the more commonly known ones - purgative, rheumatism & arthritis relief, gout, etc.
SO WHAT IS JAMAICAN BLACK CASTOR OIL?
Castor oil is extracted from the seeds of the castor oil plant (ricinus communis) and the seeds produce a quarter of their weight in oil. The extracted oil is pale yellow and transparent when cold pressed. However, the traditional Jamaican method of extracting the oil involves roasting the beans, pulverizing them in a mortar. Water is then added to the “mashed “beans, before being slow boiled on a wood fire. The finished result is a pure, unadulterated, thick, pungent, dark brown oil, hence the term “Jamaican Black Castor Oil”.
SO HOW CAN CASTOR OIL HELP YOU?
Castor Oil, when applied topically to the skin, is able to penetrate deeper than any other essential plant oil. Castor Oil’s unique bio chemical make-up includes ricinoleic acid, an unusual fatty acid that can only be found in castor beans and ergot (a fungus). Ricinoleic acid inhibits the growth of many bacteria, viruses, molds and yeasts. Massaging either Fountain Pimento Oil or Fountain Real Black Black Jamaican Black Castor Oil into the skin can relieve pain, reduce inflammation, detoxify the body and boost both blood and lymphatic circulation as Castor Oil is an integral component of both products. Whatever your particular need is, a “Fountain” product containing Real Black Black Jamaican Castor oil can probably help, so read on! Don’t run to the Doctor if you don’t have to!
Testament to the benefits of Castor Oil in general, and associated independent studies can be found at our affiliates site www.hairlossrevolution.com/castor-oil-benefits-for-hair
Do you suffer from breaking, thinning, split ends, bald patches, traction alopaecia? Then you need Fountain Real Black Black Jamaican Castor Oil! Thicken, moisturize, fill bald patches, and restore your hair back to its former glory with regular use of this superb oil.
- Hair not growing at all? Dry, itchy or flaky scalp? Then cleanse your scalp of toxins, bacterial infections, fungal conditions and parasites naturally and quickly with Fountain Jamaican Black Castor Oil Hair Food, a revolutionary blend of Castor oil, Jojoba oil, Grape seed Oil and Jamaican Peppermint Leaves. Peppermint is a sterile plant, and is toxic to certain harmful organisms, including head lice, Peppermint is rich in essential fatty acids and essential ingredients that are going to stimulate your scalp’s health, by eliminating those yeast colonies, which cause dandruff and inflammations. Fountain Jamaican Black Castor Oil Hair Food will also relieve your itchy scalp because of the Peppermint leaves anti-bacterial and cooling properties, as well as keeping your scalp fresh (for those weave wearers who can't wash their hair often)!
- Rheumatism, arthritis, back pain, sore muscles, stiff joints, poor circulation, nerve damage, fluid retention, swellings? Massage liberally to the area of discomfort. You can achieve immense pain relief by applying a Fountain Real Black Black Jamaican Castor Oil compress (a flannel, bandage or gauze soaked in Fountain Pimento Oil) over the affected area, covering it with saran wrap (cling film), and if available place a hot water bottle on top. The heat will help the Fountain Real Black Black Castor Oil and the analgesic properties of the pimento, eucalyptus & peppermint to further penetrate your inflamed tissues and joints. Even without heat, a Fountain Pimento Oil soaked compress will still do the job – just leave it on overnight!
- Tired? Fountain Real Black Black Jamaican Castor Oil also cures insomnia. After soaking in Fountain Pimento & Mint Medley Luxury Bath Salts, just rub a little over your eyelids, and let the soothing properties of Fountain Real Black Black Jamaican Castor Oil aid you to a relaxing and peaceful slumber, without the need for prescription drugs. Also keeps the tender skin around the eye area soft, supple and keeps wrinkles away.
- Skin infections, ringworm, psoriasis, athlete’s foot, a painful corn, burns & scars and fungal infections, cuts, sores or insect stings? Put a few drops of Fountain Real Black Black Jamaican Black Castor Oil on a band aid, and apply it over the area you wish to treat twice a day. For a larger area, use an oil compress soaked with Fountain Real Black Black Jamaican Black Castor Oil The anti-septic, anti-microbial, anti-fungicidal and anti-inflammatory properties of Fountain Real Black Black Jamaican Castor Oil kill the bacteria associated with these conditions.
- Aching, tired, swollen feet? Just add 2 scoops of Fountain Pimento & Mint Medley Luxury Bath Salts or 2 capfuls of Fountain Pimento Oil to a hot bath, and soak for at least 15 minutes. Feet will instantly feel better, as the salts penetrate your body, cleansing, softening the skin, relieving tension and soothing those sore, aching muscles! For enhanced relief, massage a generous amount of either Fountain Pimento Oil or Fountain Real Black Black Jamaican Castor Oil to calves, ankles, and feet and wrap with saran wrap, then put on some cotton socks before going to bed. In the morning, your feet will be significantly hydrated and deeply moisturized; any excess fluid will be totally eliminated. If numbness or poor circulation is your problem, then that too will be alleviated as active stimulation of blood flow will occur. The discomfort associated with heel spurs, tough, cracked heels, calluses and corns will be immensely relieved. The subsequent lubrication of hardened skin will gradually soften, and can then be gently removed.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, stomach aches, digestive complaints, gas (bloating) or menstrual cramps? Relieve your minor stomach discomforts and bloating issues quickly. Just warm a generous amount of either Fountain Pimento Oil or Fountain Real Black Black Jamaican Castor Oil between the palm of your hands, and massage gently over the abdomen, navel area and lower back. This action helps to significantly reduce the pain associated with stomach cramps, (gripe pains), aids to expel trapped gas, as the menthol properties of both the eucalyptus & peppermint helps to relax the colon. You can also apply either a Fountain Pimento Oil or Fountain Real Black Black Jamaican Castor Oil soaked compress, and place over the lower abdomen to relieve menstrual cramps and pain.
- Swollen lymph nodes, cysts, moles and warts? Massage Fountain Real Black Black Jamaican Black Castor Oil into swollen nodes daily, and they will gradually shrink in size. The Castor oil facilitates this by speeding up the circulation of the lymphatic system. For cysts, place a Fountain Pimento Oil or Fountain Real Black Black Jamaican Castor Oil soaked bandage or gauze compress over the affected area. Cover with a heating pad or hot water bottle, and leave in place for at least 1 hour daily. Any pain associated with an inflamed cyst should subside, and the swelling will shrink. Daily use will eventually produce an opening, and any abscess should start to drain. Apply a drop of Fountain Real Black Black Jamaican Castor Oil onto moles or warts every night with a Q-tip. They will begin to shrink over a few weeks, and continued use will eventually remove the mole without any scarring. Complete removal will take 6-8 weeks, but this slow healing will also ensure you are not left with a hole in your skin. Warm the oil between the palms of your hands for faster results. Liver spots (age spots) and hyper-pigmentation? Massage Fountain Real Black Black Jamaican Castor Oil into the area of discoloration twice daily. Eventually, lightening and toning will occur, removing dark spots and patches permanently.
- Cracked or chapped lips? Castor oil is a rich source of Vitamin E, so apply a liberal amount of Fountain Real Black Black Jamaican Castor Oil to your lips, for a smooth transformation within hours!
- Chest congestion, sore throat, blocked sinuses, or cold? Fountain Jamaican Black Castor Oil Hair Food can be used to relieve flu symptoms, respiratory distress or as a decongestant. Sinus pressure can be relieved naturally by simply massaging a few drops of Fountain Jamaican Black Castor Oil Hair Food onto your temples and on your “3rd eye”, or where your nose meets your forehead – avoiding contact with the eyes. You can also anoint the oil into the “mole” (crown) of your head to open up your airways to facilitate easier breathing or simply place an oil soaked Fountain Jamaican Black Castor Oil Hair Food compress on your head or chest to achieve the same result. As an aromatherapy tool, add a few drops of the oil to a large bowl filled with almost boiling water. Lean over the bowl and slowly inhale the menthol vapors. For best results, cover your head with a large towel, ensuring that it completely covers the bowl to properly direct the vapor filled steam. For instant relief, put some Fountain Jamaican Black Castor Oil Hair Food on a tissue or hankerchief, and gently inhale. Not only will your symptoms be relieved, but your mood and spirit will be immediately uplifted.
- Acne sufferers, don't despair, Fountain Real Black Black Jamaican Castor Oil can help with that too! The ricinoleic acid found in castor oil makes it a superb natural treatment for deep cystic acne. It also helps to decrease the inflammation from the acne and kills bacteria which helps the acne to clear up Wash your face first in warm water to open up the pores and then, massage some of the oil into your face and leave it on overnight! You will see a huge improvement the next morning and your acne will soon be cleared up.
- Sparse eyebrows and eyelashes? Apply a little Fountain Real Black Black Jamaican Black Castor Oil or the Hair Food to the base of your eyelashes with a Q-tip (be careful to avoid your eyes) before going to bed. This prevents shedding and promotes rapid growth, culminating in thicker and fuller lashes. To thicken and re-grow over waxed and plucked eyebrows, again massage a little Fountain Real Black Black Jamaican Castor Oil over your eyebrows and within weeks you will see a huge difference.
- External Hemorrhoids making life a misery? Fountain Real Black Black Jamaican Castor Oil works great on shrinking hemorrhoids and alleviating the pain and itching that they cause. Just soak a cotton ball in some Fountain Real Black Black Jamaican Castor Oil and then apply it to your hemorrhoids (only works for hemorrhoids that are outside the body). Just leave the cotton ball on your hemorrhoids for about 15 minutes or so and you can do this multiple times each day if needed.
- Constipated? Fountain Real Black Black Jamaican Castor Oil works very well as a laxative! Just mix a teaspoon into your favourite juice each morning to keep your bowels working regularly. You can also take a teaspoon if you want to detox your intestines but, be sure that you limit how much you actually ingest, as it is a very powerful laxative.