Pimento Oil Ingredients
FOUNTAIN PIMENTO OIL "For all your aches & pains"!
- Pimento Oil (Pimenta Dioica) is more widely known as allspice. Jamaica is the world’s largest producer of allspice and Jamaican allspice is renowned for being of exceptional quality because it contains a higher level of essential oi. Jamaican allspice is more flavourful than allspice grown in any other Caribbean islands or in Central America.
Historically identified for it's local anaesthetic, analgesic, antisceptic, antibacterial, carminative, hypotensive, anti-neuralgic and natural pesticide properties, studies have shown two of the known compounds isolated from Allspice, Eugenol and Gallic acid have selective antiproliferative and anti-tumor properties on human cancer cells and their animal models.
A natural anesthetic, relieves sore muscles and relaxes joint stiffness, as an antioxidant and natural diuretic pimento also draws excess fluid from the knee, ankles and areas where swelling is noted. Added to a hot bath, it promotes relaxation, moisturizing & stimulant benefits.
- Peppermint - Cools skin irritations, provides pain relief, relaxes muscle spasms and induces firm muscles, relieves nerve pains, stimulates areas of numbness and is an excellent astringent.
- Lemon Grass - A natural diuretic, lemongrass draws excess fluid from the knees, ankles, and most areas where bruising and swelling is evident. A known fever reducer, as a part of the Fountain oil preparation, it also acts as a deodorant, strengthens nerves, and tones up the whole body.
- Nutmeg - Essentially used in the Caribbean to treat arthritis & rheumatism type symptoms, nutmeg also clears the bowel if massaged into the stomach area, combats dry skin conditions and is an excellent massage and healing oil. Relieves back, foot, knee pain and is known to enhance the libido.
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil - In addition to providing nourishment and moisture to the skin, castor oil also stimulates the scalp and rejuvenates hair follicles .