Fountain Mighty Roots
A PICTURE SPEAKS A THOUSAND WORDS, DOESN'T IT?
- Do you need to restore, renew or grow back thinning or non-existent edges?
- If, so then meet "Fountain mighty roots", a revolutionary conditioning and nourishing treatment that will rapidly grow back your edges!
- “Fountain mighty roots” is an organic deep nourishing oil rich in vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids. It's been specially formulated to sink deep into your hair shaft and replace the missing lipids that lead to hair breakage, and slow or no growth.
- The "Fountain mighty roots" blend awakens inactive hair follicles due to the increase of blood flow to the temple area. The infusion of vital nutrients that a healthy scalp needs to sustain strong roots results in an accelerated growth cycle within days!
- The triple force action of Jamaican black castor oil, wheat germ and pimento oil is exactly what your dome needs to get to the root of your problem! Toxins and bacteria are eliminated naturally to, stimulate new hair growth both in length, volume AND maintain strong hair roots! Organic Moroccan argan oil completes this miraculous hair growth formula to coat your hair shaft with all the moisture it needs to retain and protect your new growth.
- Just shake well, thoroughly massage into your scalp minimum 3 times per week, and cover with a satin bonnet or silk scarf at night for a massive transformation!
- You can also apply "Fountain mighty roots" if your hair feels dry, when your hair is wet or even use it as a hair mask treatment once a week. Pay particular attention off course to your edges and ends of your hair that are the most delicate and brittle and cover with a plastic cap for at least 30 minutes to hydrate, retain moisture OR add a little to your regular conditioner for the ultimate hair lubrication.
- For strong, mighty roots, look no further than “FOUNTAIN MIGHTY ROOTS”– you owe it to your roots!
- Real black black Jamaican castor oil (rincus communis)
- Wheat germ oil (triticum vulgare)
- Argan oil (Argania Spinosa)
- Pimento leaves (Pimenta officinals
- DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO WHEAT, GLUTEN OR NUTS
FOR TOPICAL USE ONLY!